Thursday 12 January 2017

RORY LATELY

Oh Rory. The apple of my eye. I live and breathe Rory all day long. He is my everything. Rory is almost 9 months old. I can't even believe that he has been earth side for nearly the length of time that he was inside my belly. Rory lately:


Rory is clingy and loves to be held.
Rory loves to move around and army crawl around the house chasing after toys.
Rory loves his daddy.
Rory loves his mommy.
Rory is sad when either of us leave the room.
Rory loves to nibble on crackers and cookies and then throw them on the floor for Stevie.
Rory is a gummer, no teeth in sight.
Rory loves jumping.
Rory loves standing.
Rory loves the remote, my phone and the monitor (pretty much any electronic device that he isn't supposed to have).
Rory naps well (I never thought I would ever say that).
Rory smiles more.
Rory loves bath time only with mommy (that's a whole other conversation).
Rory's hair is growing.
Rory is getting so big and heavy.
Rory is thriving!

A current picture of Rory. On this day his cheeks were particularly rosy.
B.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished